As a fun little activity for Thanksgiving we decided to paint (and glue various objects to) my stomach to make it look like a turkey! I have to say it was quite the undertaking and we were not quite sure how we were going to pull it off at first but we were victorious in our quest to turn my pregnant belly into poultry.
So since today is about being Thankful I just wanted to share some of the things that I am thankful for.
1. Cliff- He is a wonderful husband, a worthy priesthood holder, and an honorable man. I am so
blessed to have him in my life. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of how
blessed I am to have him as a husband.
2. The Gospel- Especially the plan of happiness. Isn't it amazing to know that we can be with our families forever! I have such a wonderful family... I married into a wonderful family... and I love my husband so much and we will soon be having a little girl and starting our own little family! Its amazing that Heavenly father loves us so much that he gave us the opportunity to have Eternal families!
3. Friends- Jaimee and Phillip were able to come spend Thanksgiving with us. It was nice to have them there. They are always a joy to have around! The family was great and really did a good job making them feel welcome.
4. Our Baby on the way- As much as the thought of being responsible for another human being scares the poo of me... I am so excited and blessed to have this opportunity. Pregnancy can be a little rough at times so I think I complain more than I should. But I really am happy... A little large and squished feeling, but happy! I feel like I am ready for this next step in life and I know that she is going to have so much to teach me and I love to learn. Plus I know Cliff will be a wonderful father! There is no one else I would rather raise a family with.
These are just so few of the things I am thankful for.
I am truly blessed!
So happy Thanksgiving! And I hope you all enjoyed the silly pictures of my turkey tummy!




1 comment:
We absolutely love the " belly painting!"..sooo creative! Glad you had wonderful time with your family!
Post a Comment