Saturday, May 28, 2011

st george

Bryn and I had such a great time in st george with grandma and papa!
Shopping with grandma and mom! STYLIN'
Who Else could rock a purple motorcycle?
Stop to smell the... daffodils.
Fun at the park... She just HAD to go down the slide every chance she got!
Such a big girl climbing up all by herself.

This is one of my favorites!
Pictures from Snow canyon.


The lady let Bryn pet and sit on the horse. She LOVED it!



Bryn had such a great time on our little walk.
She just LOVES papa!
Not an easy pose with a belly that big!

Love my little girl!
Yes, I know how pregnant I look...
I love this picture!
I have never met a little girl that Love grandma and papa as much as Bryn does!
Queen of the mountain!
Watch me Hike momma!
Papa... need I say more?
Swimming time with my little fish!
She loved the hot tub.


So Ready to swim!

She has a thing for buckets!
I love the tutu swimsuit to cute!

You can never play at enough parks...
Come on mom!

No comments: