happy! Friday, October 10, 2008
Its a Girl!!!
So yesterday was the day of my ultrasound! This was the one that we got to find out what are going to have! Yes it is a girl! Honestly I was very surprised I thought it would be a boy. My appointment was at 5pm. I got out of my last class of the day about half an our early so I met up with Sherry,Val, (Cliff's sisters) and Shaylee (Sherry's daughter) then we headed to the hospital together. Cliff's mom was going to be there right on time but we got there early and they took us back right after we sat down. She made it about two minutes into the ultrasound and it was like a 15 or 20 minute ultrasound so she really didn't miss anything. He started by checking to make sure the baby was healthy. He measured the head and the legs then checked the heart and He said that she looks very healthy. She 13 oz Or about the weight of a can of coke. :) Then he checked to see if it was a boy or girl. And as he so delicately put it "Its definitely a girl ... see ... no third leg" I got a kick out of that. Then he did some more checking for health stuff and he was trying to get a good profile of the baby. Yeah... well she did not want to hold still ... she's already taking after me.... every time the guy thought he had a good profile shot she would turn her whole body away. So he would readjust the picture and right as he was getting ready to snap the photo she would kick and make the picture blurry. I couldn't stop laughing. She seriously would not hold still for two seconds. He was trying to get that profile for like 10 minutes but couldn't so he eventually just gave up. Luckily we had got a couple of good profiles earlier. After the ultrasound we went and got some dinner together. Then me and Pam (Cliff's mom) went and bought some super cute baby clothes! Cliff called later that night to find so I could tell him what happened. It was 5:30 in the morning his time so he was... well really tired... he wasn't really hoping for one over the other so I think he was just happy to know. We are excited and very
happy!
happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so happy to rad your blog.Thanks for updating! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Cliff from Jared and me.. it's truly a blessing from above. We love you!
Post a Comment