Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Summer Months

Ok so alot has happened this summer. Where to start....

For my birthday June 7th Cliff took me Strawberry picking, Then we went down to Sandbridge and went swimming and boggie boarding in the ocean. Then we ended the day with dinner at PF Changs my absolute favorite place to eat! It was a good day and I really enjoyed myself.

We found out June 19th that we are going to be having an addition to the family. We are very excited about it. My due date is Feb 25th. Right now im about 4 and a half months along. I have had a lot of morning sickness and it doesnt look like its letting up anytime soon. Doctors just say it means im healthy. I think it just means that im alway hungry but dont get to keep anything I eat. And im starting to get a baby bump... I guess that means I have something to show for it!

We spent the 4th of July hanging around the house and then we went down to Mt Trashmoore Park to watch the fire works display with our friends Ginger and Derrick. It was a nice display and we enjoyed it. It was fun to spend time with friends and see the fireworks.

Cliff Was gone most of the rest of the month of July. August was spent packing and moving our stuff into storage. Cliff and I left Virginia on the 15th to make our way to Utah. We had a nice stop in Missouri where Cliff finally got to meet my Grandparents and best friend Jewellyn and several of my other good friends from growing up. Then we continued our long drive to Utah.

Once we got to Utah we got to spend some good time with Cliffs family before he went back. We all went up to Bear Lake and rented a boat. Cliff got to go wake boarding which I think he really enjoyed it. We also went tubing, and had a picnic while we were up there. While we were here Cliff and I went to the Dr together and Cliff got to see the baby in an ultrasound and listen to the heart beat. It was exciting to be there together.

Unfortunatly, the summer passed to quickly. The first day of classes at USU for me was also the day that Cliff had to go back to Virginia to go on his 6 month deployment. No matter how prepared you are for a deployment you are never ready when it actually come time. So now we are just counting down the days until Cliff comes home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You BLOGGED! I'm such a happy gal! I miss you and I can't wait to see you this weekend, I need a serious dose of LELA (not in the dirty way)!!

Our family said...

I was checking out Jaimee's blog and saw you on her list... so I guess I "blog-stalked" you! Hope the transition to UT has gone well! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, may you get over the nausea soon!!!