Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today was my baby shower! There was a lot of my family that showed up along with my sister and my three friends from Idaho falls. We all had so much fun!

Lynnell (my sister) Planned all the games for the shower. We played some word games. A game where people had to guess how big my belly is. Everyone had to cut a piece of yarn the size of my belly. But my personal favorite was the diaper game! We had 7 different diapers and in each diaper there was a different melted candy bar in it. We had to try to guess what type of candy bar was in each diaper.

After games we ate! My mother and sisters-in-law did the food. It was all delicious! And very filling.

Then while everyone else finished up with their food I started opening presents. I could not believe how many wonderful things I got. The gifts were great, and all so so cute!


Can you believe that these are made out of diapers! So stinking cute! My friend Jennifer made the brown and pink one and my cousin Stacy made the white pink and green one! Best thing about it? All the diapers can still be used!

Over all The best part of the day was getting to be with my family and friends! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! I got pictures with some of my friends and family but I just wish I would have thought to get a picture with everyone who came.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looked like you had lots of fun!How I wish I could be there : ) Love yah!

Anonymous said...

Yay! First facebook, and now blogger :) Lynell is pregnant too?!! That's awesome :D