Cliff finally got to have a port visit this past week. His ship went to a port at a little Island called Seychelles. For those of you who have no clue where that is... (Because I sure as heck didn't)... I'm putting a couple maps on here.


If I have this right this is a view that Cliff found while him and his ship mate took a hike around the Island.
Here is Cliff standing on an isolated beach he found while hiking.

Pineapple anyone?!?!
While he was in port he also had a chance to go snorkeling. He told me that he was one of the last people on the boat and while he was waiting to get on he saw a huge sea turtle. He said it was probably like 3 or 4 feet wide. Over all there are a lot worse places that you could stop on a port visit.






1 comment:
oh my! Cliffs's having all sorts of fun! Great pictures as well : )tell him hello from The Kents! Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! We love yah!
Post a Comment