Friday, January 9, 2009
2 years
So on the 16th of December Cliff and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! We obviously were not able to spend it together. However, we did try to make it as special for each other as possible. I sent Cliff a package with some things that remind me of him and times we have shared. He sent me this wonderful package with all the essentials for a the best bath ever. He also sent a message in a bottle. He wrote the sweetest letter and the bottle was put in this very neat wooden case. It was such a sweet and thoughtful thing for him to have done. Its hard to spend these special days apart but it will just make it that much more special when we are together again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Lela! Happened upon your blog again... what a good way to make the day special even when you are apart! I also noticed that you are including Cliff's adventures... what a good idea! It looks like you are both doing great! We're so glad!! =)
Post a Comment