Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dennis's Birthday Party

We recently celebrated Dennis's birthday! It was a really nice night. We went to golden corral and ate until we were about to pop. The whole family was there. We all got to visit and have a good time!

Here is Carter and Pam! He is a really cute kid!

Here I am with Dennis.

Here is Katelyn and her cousin Braxton!

Look at those three girls! You gotta say the Rhodes family has some really good looking children! Shaylee, Kaylee, and Jessica.

Sherry and Colby.

Jeff and Jennifer.

Here is the whole family enjoying good company and good food and celebrating a very special day for a very special person!

Scott and Val... making a really awesome face.... I'm Pretty sure that ones for you Cliff!

It was a great night and I had a good time. I'm very thankful to be part of such a wonderful family! I'm truly blessed!

No comments: