Friday, February 13, 2009

Bryn Ivy Rhodes

Well the day finally arrived. I am very worn out so I will give full details later for now i will give the basics. Bryn Ivy Rhodes was born just before 10:50pm on Feb 11th. She weighed 7lb 11oz and was 19 and 1/2 inches. We are all thrilled to meet her!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Ok so I don't usually think newborns are all that cute but OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Bryn is ABSOLUTELY precious!!! She is sooooo beautiful! Congrats on the little one! I am so happy for you both :)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! I know you agree because your her mother but from an outsider she's absolutely perfect. I want to meet her!!! I hope you are feeling good soon. Post about the details soon when you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! The little bow in the hair is too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Cliff and Lela!! She is adorable!!! We just want to hold her and meet her too. We'll be praying for your quick recovery Lela! Congrats again! We love you! hugs and kisses--The Kents

Our family said...

Yay! She looks beautiful and healthy! We hope you are recovering well! Make sure to take it easy the next few weeks, I'm sure you'll make this new transition wonderfully! =)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, how adorable! And such a pretty name! Congratulations!!!