Bryn will be turning 2 weeks tomorrow. She is growing very quickly and getting prettier every day. 




So for those of you who are wondering exactly what happened here it is. I went in on monday the 9th for a dr apointment because I had been not feeling well (I had a head ache all weekend). When I went in they said my blood pressure was high and had me do a 24 hr urine analisis which showed that I had a high level of protein in it. So that meant that I had toxemia. So the dr decided to induce my labor. Well that didnt go so well... I wasnt dialating so after about 28 hours the dr decided to give me a c-section. Bryn was born at 10:51 pm. I was pretty worn out after that and I have spent the last two weeks adjusting to life as a mom. We are starting to get the hang of things and get a rythm. Bryn is such a good girl and has such a sweet temperment she doesnt really get upset about a whole lot, which has made the whole recovery from the c-section alot easier. We are both happy and healthy.




6 comments:
The pictures are RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE!!! She is too much....I just love the pictures, and I can't wait to see both of you again soon! P.S. Cliff will be home so soon! YIPPIE!
We are so glad to see lots of pictures of Bryn! She's absolutely adorable and very beautiful! Thanks for sharing about your delivery experience. It was comforting to know that afer everything that happened, You guys are home and healthy!! We love you!
Hey Lela! Little Bryn looks great! I love the fairy outfit! Sooo cute! Glad you are recovering well!
Hey Lela. It is Cliff's cousin, Shannon. I love your blog and what a beautiful daughter you have. Congratulations! She is precious.
Cute, cute! I love the hair bows!
Congratulations Lela! She is gorgeous! When does your hubby get home? Soon I hope!
Post a Comment