I got the chance to drive up to Post falls Idaho on the 21st to spend the Christmas and New Years holiday with my Dad. It was an extra white Christmas in northern Idaho. The area had broken every record for snow recorded the last few hundred years. So what do you do when you have that much snow? Why sledding of course! Jenny (My Brother Earl's wife) and their 4 kids came over along with Adam (My Step Sister Laci's Husband) and their 2 kids to go sledding with Grandpa Pool! Being pregnant I figured I would sit this one out but try and get some cute pictures in the process.
Jenny, Harrison, and Zedekiah

Dad, Griffon, and Malakiah

Dad trying out his really fun sled he got at the St Vinny's thrift store. He loves that thing!

This is the crew getting ready to take on the massive hill.

Malakiah passed out in the van on the way to go sledding... So Dad just put him on the sled and pulled him to the hill. It was quite the site. He was out Cold!
Here is dad playing with Griffon. That little girl Adores grandpa Pool.

What would a visit to my dad's be like if i didn't get to listen to him play guitar!

I have to say all the snow gave me a case of cabin fever! But regardless I had a really good time. It was wonderful to see my family again and I hope that it won't be too long before I get another chance. All the crazyness of the holidays sure does get made up for when you get to spend time with the people you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment