I just received Cliffs acceptance letter to Utah State University! We are so excited that we will able to stay near Cliff's family while he gets his education! I'm so very proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! We are the Rhodes family! We live in Logan Utah. We love to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful world around us. We have an awesome family on both sides and love spending time with them! We have a two year old girl Bryn and were recently blessed with twins Tyson and Tinley! Our life has become quite the adventure!
2 comments:
go aggies!! congratulations and way to go Cliff!
Lela!! I can't believe you are married and PREGNANT! Wow! I din't think anyone was suppose to grow up while I was gone. I guess I forgot to leave that memo. Where are you living? So, your coming to Logan! We live in Logan again...for now anyway. Where is everyone now? I haven't seen y'all in so long! email me: ollaw@msn.com
Post a Comment