Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Week

Daddy is getting me ready for bath time!


Ooooh! The water is so warm!
What fun!
I love bath time!

You would think I practice being this cute...

But it comes naturally.

The perfect oppertunity to make my move.

I have an evil plan...

Wanna know what it is?

It involves large amounts of drule.

Once again my plans have been foiled by the only one sneekier than me....

Yep, im a daddy's girl!

How did you know?

Daddys making funny faces!

Ok so Please ignore the fact that I look terrible in these pictures... Im so excited because I made a Moby Wrap last week They are so simple to make and the website that you buy them off of posts all of the directions on how to use them. The other nice thing is that because they are so cheap and easy to make you can do one your self and if you decide you really like it then you can buy one insted of droping $40 to $70 on something you dont know if you will use. I have to say though they are by far my favorite slings that I have tried.

All you need is 6 yards of fabric (100% Cotton Jersey Knit works best) and you cut it into 20 inch strips. This fabric is generally 60 inches wide so you can usually get 3 out of it. I made one for me and two to give away. Oh and since this fabric doesnt fray... there is no need for sewing. ANYONE can do this... as long as you don't have a fear of sissors.

Blowing raspberries



Bryn takes flight!

I love flying with daddy!

Check out the cheeks!

Oh yeah, Im super!

All the blood is rushing to my head!

If you turn the volume up you can hear her tooting... she sounds like a chain saw.



Bright eyes

Yeah, I know im cute!

Say what?

Morning already?

I don't wanna go to school!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moby wraps are my favorite too. I serged mine. Cute fabric. Bryn is a cutie.

Our family said...

So funny!! Addie loves her bath time too, and though it doesn't seem possible, it's even more fun when they get all happy about splashing like crazy. =) I'm glad you found a site for homemade moby directions... they seriously are wonderful! =D

Anonymous said...

love..love all the pictures and videos!!! love the moby wrap!!I have one of those too and I love wearing Cole!

Shannon said...

She is such a cutie!! I think mama and daddy are spoiling her and she seems to be worth it :).