Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Strawberry Festival


This saturday Bryn and I had the chance to got to the Pungo strawberry festival with our good friends Patrick and William. We had alot of fun watching the parade,checking out vendors, and (my personal favorite) Eating food. I took a bunch of pictures but Im just gonna post a few of the
ones I really liked. This first one is the boys and Bryn.
Ok so I love this picture accept for the fact that im trying to keep the hat from falling over her face and it looks like im holding her head up with my hand. Note the adorable strawberry outfit Jaimee got for Bryn just for this. I will put another pic up where you can see it better.

This is one of the floats in the parade. A pirate ship!

William was absolutly ingrossed by the parade!

Patrick (Jaimee's dad) seemed to really enjoy hanging out with the Brynster.

The Strawberry outfit in all its glory!



Bryn is very happy to be wearing it! Thank you aunt Jaimee!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures! Bryn looked so adorable in her little outfit...the one of her smiling is my favorite. :) I can't wait to see you all again!!!

Anonymous said...

Bryn is so cute! Love the strawberry outfit with matching hat. Jaimee did a great job : ) We have enjoyed viewing the video. We love her smile!!