Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! We are the Rhodes family! We live in Logan Utah. We love to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful world around us. We have an awesome family on both sides and love spending time with them! We have a two year old girl Bryn and were recently blessed with twins Tyson and Tinley! Our life has become quite the adventure!
3 comments:
We were thinking about you guys!! It's been awhile since you have updated your blog. Bryn looks so adorable in her little dress! What a wonderful day for Bryn!!
Lela, you look great! Bryn's dress is so cute and I love how she's totally looking and laughing at you or Cliff to the side! LOVE the nail polish! I don't do that often, so Addie hasn't learned about it yet, but I have a feeling she's going to be a fru-fru girl when the time comes! =D
Wow she is so cute!! I love her dress and her cute little painted toes :).
Post a Comment