Friday, September 11, 2009

Wind Caves

Last thursday Cliff took Bryn and I on a little hike up to the Wind caves. They are located in the canyon between Logan and Bear lake (on the logan side). It is about a 2 mile hike up and to the caves and 2 miles back. The best part rising 900 ft in elevation in right about 1.3 miles. Oh and did I mention we decided to do this at 1 in the afternoon in 95 degree weather. Well as if i didn't already know Im out of shape this little adventure reminded me. When we got to the wind caves though it was total worth it. It was an amazing view from that location. I just love exploring the natural resources in whatever area I am in. If you get the chance to yourself you maybe suprised at what you are missing out on.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! glad you guys did it as a family ;D
It reminded us a lot when we hiked Mt. Timpanogos while we were there this summer. We miss it!!

Shannon said...

Beautiful photos! I like the wind caves too.