Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bryns dirty secret!

Whats Bryn's dirty secret... she loves Diaper changing time! We just discovered that Bryn loves getting her bum changed. In fact she is all smiles and giggles when its that time. I thought you all might like to see the happy mood of Bryn when we go to change her. (these are in order)
Wanna guess what I saved for you? I bet thats what she is thinking in this one.

Come on change my diaper, I dare you!

Yeah for Huggies!

Oh much better!

Now that my bum is clean how about some food!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her smile : ) priceless!!
It was nice catching uo with you the other day! Hope to see y'all soon : )

Anonymous said...

She is too freaking cute. I love the mischeivous look..she's too much. Cute outfit, by the way. ;) I miss you lots.