So I gave Bryn a bath this morning and afterwards I layed her on our bed. Well I put her diaper on and then layed her on her stomach. Then she started trying to roll and she was so close but couldn't quite get it. I was almost positive that if she was on the ground where its a little more flat then she would be able to do it. So I grabed the camera and layed her on her tummy! So what you just witnessed was the first time Bryn rolled over. I had to post this right away because I was so excited. Its so funny untill today she has never even tryed to roll and then all of a sudden she did it! Im gushing I know... Can you tell im proud of my little girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hooray for Bryn rolling over!
Only a little ;D Congrats! It's fun to see your baby develop, isn't it?
Wow, Bryn is talented!!! That's so fun! Lela, I miss you. I need a dose of Lela!
She'll be crawling and then walking before you know it!
Post a Comment