Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
Its Bryn's first Easter and since we couldn't be with all of our friends and family we wanted to show you some pictures from our easter her in Virginia.

Bryn slept right through taking all of these pictures.
Im not sure how Cliff did it but he was able to get a really cute picture of Bryn smiling.

Aunt Val got Bryn this dress and I thought that it would be the perfect easter dress!Bryn is here with her easter basket.

The Easter Bunny brought her two little cute outfits and matching leggings (I made the leggings following the tutorial link posted on Kate Linberry's Blog) She also got two toys (a rattle and a teething ring.
Here is a close up of the Easter basket!

Here is a picture of Bryn in one of her new outfits the Easter bunny got her. She loves laying on daddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks sooooooooo cute! I love the pic of the three of you...it's so nice to see you all together. :) I think the picture of Bryn smiling is GREAT...I don't know how Cliff did it either...I've learned not to question his skills. :) We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Bryn is the cutest!! Cliff did a great job : ) Hope y'all had a great Easter!1 Love you guys!

Shannon said...

She is seriously so cute! What cute dress too! Good job to Val.