Im so glad when Daddy comes home, Im happy as can be! I clap my hands and shout for joy... These are from the airport on the day the day that Cliff got home. It was so exciting to have him home after a long almost 7 months apart. The best part was that he got to see his little girl for the first time! She was one month old. We were all so happy and excited.
Daddy spending time with his little girl!




5 comments:
Oh Lela! And Cliff! And Bryn! I can't even tell you how happy we are that you are all together again! Bryn is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure you are all head-over-heels happy to be together!
I am so happy for you guys too!!! Lela that video is so precious. It seriously made me tear up. I am so sad you are across the country, but so happy you are with Cliff and your beautiful Bryn.
You know, it's pretty mean to post such a tear provoking video when you KNOW it will be viewed by a very emotional pregnant woman...I balled my eyes out! The best part was hearing Pam in the background. :)
I bet you are glad to have him home!
Hey, I'm so glad your hubby made it back safe! Congrats on the georgeous little girl. When are you coming back to UT?
Post a Comment