Yesterday we had just beautiful weather and I have been itching to take Bryn down to the ocean ever since we got back. So we took advantage of the beautiful day and headed down to First Landing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! We are the Rhodes family! We live in Logan Utah. We love to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful world around us. We have an awesome family on both sides and love spending time with them! We have a two year old girl Bryn and were recently blessed with twins Tyson and Tinley! Our life has become quite the adventure!
3 comments:
cute! We can't wait to take Cole to the beach as well : )
These pictures are great, and I especially love the pic of you with Bryn. You are looking great girl! As for the Moby, yes, I really like it! My sister is a big advocate of baby wearing, and the moby is a lot more comfortable than our baby bjorn. I did buy it, but I know of girls that have made their own too... I don't think it would be too difficult. They say you should start "wearing" your baby sooner rather than later, you'll probably have to help her get used to it (wearing it for short periods of time at first) too. Addie loves it most when she is facing out.
Looks like fun! I want to go to the beach!
Post a Comment